Capital Assistance Program Rocky REA
The Rocky REA realizes that building a new service can be an expensive endeavor. To aid new service builds, we have developed our Capital Assistance plan. Details are as follows:
- Term of up to 15 years
- REA can finance up to 100%
- Interest – 5% and reviewed annually
- REA registers a caveat for loan amount with land titles
- Prepaid fee for quote is applied against total cost
- Members to sign Loan Agreement, Caveat Note and Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement (PAD)
For more information, please call the Rocky REA at 310-POWR (7697).
New Farm Service Grant AFREA
We will assist in the application of this Grant when you build a new service with us.
This provincial grant administered by the Alberta Federation of REAs (AFREA) is available for agriculture services. A farm fuel number is required.
Grant is 50% of eligible costs over $4,500, with a maximum grant of $5,250, and minimum $25. This grant must be advanced within a year of the service being built - provided there is a grant budget.
For more information, call toll free 310-0000 then 780-422-9167 to receive an Alberta Farm Fuel Benefit number.